YOMA-N Oil Mist Collector
- In a simulated experiment where the oil mist was generated and recycled, the maximum amount of oil that can be recycled for reuse is 1200cc per hour.
- Exclusive oil-mist separation design and further filtering of collected oil unnecessary.
- Turbine aluminum alloy fan wheels are known for being light and low-noise. Super high suction and high performance.
- First four stages can be cleaned repetitively and contains no consumable components.
- The Stage-1 filter used a woven stainless steel screen capable of filtering metal dust and can be easily cleaned, extending usage life. The Stage-2, Stage-3 and Stage-4 filters are made of resin fiber and are capable of filtering water mist and oil mist.
- Patent number M467835/M436140/D144057/D161095
|Load Current||A||2.3 / 1.4||2.8 / 1.7||3.2 / 1.9||4.4 / 2.5|
|Voltage||V/HZ||3ø 220V / 380V / 60Hz / 50Hz|
|Air Flow||m3/min||15 / 14||20 / 18||25 / 22||31 / 27|
|Noise Level||db||64 / 63||66 / 64||68 / 65||71 / 67|
|Intake Port Dia||mm||ø148||ø148||ø148||ø148|