LOMA-A Oil Mist Air Collector
- The oil mist air cleaner is capable of intercepting particulate matter, with a PM 0.5µm filtration precision of up to 99%. (Quantitative and weight results obtained with precision dust measuring instruments such as the GT-321/AEROCET-531)
- The filter cartridge is HEPA/E11 class and has been tested and approved by the TTRI. According to EN-799/2012, the filtration precision of particulate matter PM 0.2µm is above 96.8%.
- Optional new exclusive patented pressure difference gauge capable of indicting front-end and back-end filter blockages.
- The optional filter cartridge of HEPA/H13 class, which according to EN1822, the filtration precision of particular matter of 0.2µm is above 99.95%. It is usually suitable for cleanroom requirements.
- Exclusive patented long-term, high-precision filter cartridges can last up to 1~3 years.
- Patent number M467835/M436140/D144057/D161095
|Load Current||A||2.3 / 1.4||2.8 / 1.7||3.2 / 1.9||4.4 / 2.5|
|Voltage||V/HZ||3ø 220V / 380V / 60Hz / 50Hz|
|Air Flow||m3/min||16 / 13||21 / 17||26 / 21||30/ 25|
|Noise Level||db||64 / 63||65 / 63||66 / 63||68 / 66|
|Intake Port Dia||mm||ø148||ø148||ø148||ø148|